Try Sparsh Chicken Kabab Masala for Chicken Kabab
- Sparsh Corn flour
- Sparsh Chili Powder
- Sparsh Ginger Garlic Paste
- Cumin Powder
- Sparsh Garam Masala
- Sparsh Coriander Powder
- Lime Juice
- Green Chili
- Red Food Coloring
- Chicken With Bones
- Oil (for deep frying)
How to make Kabab – Recipe
- Rinse The Chicken, wash and pat dry the chicken. Make slits in it with a knife
- Add in Sparsh Garlic and Ginger mix it in a Blender and puree
In a mixing bowl break the eggs into a container and whisk them using a spoon. Add salt, Sparsh chili powder, Sparsh chicken kabab powder, Sparsh ginger garlic paste, and all the above ingredients
Make a thick batter of flowing consistency by adding enough water little by little If the paste is too thick then you can add more lemon juice or a little water. Once a thick paste is formed, taste the marinade, and then based on your taste needs you can add more of the ingredients
- Add the chicken pieces to the marinade and mix well until every chicken piece is evenly coated with the marinade
After you marinate the chicken with marinade and mix well. now set aside the marinated chicken, the marinade must enter each slit. cover the bowl and refrigerate for about 3-4 hours.
Heat the cooking oil in a heavy-bottomed pan. dip each chicken piece in the batter and deep fry it in hot oil. deep fry the marinated chicken till they turn red and crisp outside as seen in the picture.
- Allow the chicken kabab to cool, and strain excess oil with kitchen paper towels.
Serve hot garnished with onion rings, lemon wedges, and cucumber salad.