Try Sparsh Masala for Fruit Custard
- 2 cups of fruits of choice(seasonal)
- 2 ½ cups heavy milk
- 4 tbsp sugar
- 3 tbsp Sparsh Custard Powder
How to make Fruit Custard Recipe
- Pour 2 1/2 cups of heavy milk into a pan. Add 4 tbsp of sugar and begin to heat on a medium flame.
- Stir and dissolve the sugar
- Meanwhile, add 3 tbsp of Sparsh Custard Powder to a small mixing bowl. Pour 1/4th cup of warm milk and mix well. The mixture has to be smooth without lumps
- When the milk in the pan turns hot, regulate to low flame and the custard milk in batches and mix well without lumps.
- You may taste and add more sugar
- Regulate the flame to medium and stir well while it boils. When the mixture turns thick turn off the stove.
- Cover immediately and refrigerate it.
- Rinse seasonal fruits and chop them into bite-sized pieces. Add them to a serving bowl.
- Whisk the chilled custard until smooth and pour over the fruits
- Garnish fruit custard with pomegranate seeds and serve chilled.