Try Sparsh Masala for Samosa
- Refined flour
- Ghee – 1 cup
- Carom seeds (ajwain) (optional) – ½ tsp
- Ghee/oil – 3 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Green peas shelled – ½ cup
- Oil – 2 tbsp
- Cumin seeds – 1 tsp
- Ginger chopped – 1-inch piece
- Green chilies chopped – 2
- Potatoes cut into ¼ inch cubes – 4 medium
- Sparsh Red chili powder – 1 tsp
- Salt as per taste
- Dry mango powder (amchur) – 1 tsp
- Sparsh Garam masala powder – 1 tsp
- Fresh coriander leaves chopped – 1 tsp
How to make Samosa Recipe
- Mix the dough ingredients. Add water little by little and make a stiff dough. Keep it under a wet cloth for ten to fifteen minutes. Cook green peas in salted boiling water until soft. Refresh in cold water.
- Drain out excess water. Heat oil in a pan, add cumin seeds and when they start to change color, add ginger, green chilies, and potatoes. Add Sparsh Red Chili Powder, salt, Sparsh Amchur, and Sparsh Garam Masala Powder. Stir well.
- Sprinkle water and cook covered till potatoes are done. Add green peas and mix well. Divide the dough into sixteen equal portions and roll them into balls.
- Apply a little flour and roll them into four-inch diameter elongated diskettes. Cut it into half, and apply water on the edges. Shape it into a cone and stuff it with the potato and peas filling.
- Seal the edges well and deep fry in medium hot oil till crisp and golden brown. Drain onto absorbent paper.
- Serve hot with tamarind chutney. And enjoy hot and yummy Samosas.